Salewa PEDROC HYBRID ALPHA M 2/1 JKT 0451
Softshell Mens Jacket
A highly breathable and water-repellent, lightweight insulated jacket for men with thermo-regulating Polartec® Alpha® synthetic insulation – a warm, protective mid or outer layer for speed hiking and active mountain activities.
It features Polartec® Alpha® active synthetic insulation. This military-grade technology provides air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, effectively regulating your core body temperature in colder conditions. And it also dries quickly should you should you get hit by bad weather.
Versatility is the name of the game: the sleeves zip off super-fast thanks to their innovative YKK QuickBurst™ zipper technology, transforming the jacket into a gilet so that it can be quickly adapted to changing conditions without having to remove a layer. And the hybrid bodymapped construction combines the active insulation with a windproof polyamide fabric on the front and breathable back and side panels.
Also a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch. "
- Front neck zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Elastic cuff
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Removable sleeves using YKK Quickburst®Technology
|Material||PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS (100%PA),DURASTRETCH BAMBOO LIGHT ECO DWR 174 BS (63%PA 27%PL 10%EA) ,POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS (100%PL)|