Salewa womens jacket PELMO PTX 2L CONVERTIBLE W JKT 3961
99,96 € 249,90 €
* Womens size
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
Monte Pelmo is a majestic limestone massif in the Dolomites of North-eastern Italy that stands alone surrounded by rolling upland pastures. It inspired the name for this alpine trekking zip-in combo. The Pelmo’s outer shell consists of a 2-layer Powertex laminate with a fully adjustable hood, waterproof front zip and high, integrated storm collar.
Dependable warmth and versatility
Inside, the soft, warm 250-gram medium weight Polarlite fleece offers additional warmth and versatility when you need it. Its premium hydrophobic polyester yarns repel moisture, dry fast and trap air close to the body in thermal air pockets to retain warmth, while still allowing optimal breathability. And the mélange optic is attractive and understated.
Cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick, one-handed adjustment, the two high-set pockets stay clear of your pack and there is an extra waterproof chest pocket large enough for your phone or GPS device. Further features include Velcro-adjust cuffs and ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility without hem lift. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean, finished overall look.
A versatile waterproof trekking jacket with a comfortable zip-in fleece.
- Zip in
- Inner Polarlite fleece
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- One hand adjustable hood
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Fully lined
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded