To keep your skin supple and protect your footwear from moisture, salt, dirt, etc., your footwear should be regularly serviced. Different footwear should be treated differently: Select the maintenance agent according to the material. Dry the wet shoes at room temperature, not at the oven, on the radiator, or on a floor-heated floor. If necessary, paper can be placed in the shoes to absorb moisture from the inside. Get started before the first wear - so now a better effect. Untreated footwear gets wet quickly and white soles after shoe drying. By protecting and caring for your shoes, you extend the wear time and feel comfortable with them.
TYPES AND MATERIALS OF MATERIALS
Surface painted leather, aniline leather and patent leather.
Footwear should be cleaned regularly. Loose dirt should be removed with a cloth, covered with a cream that is both a care product and a luster. The care product should be allowed to dry, scrub after it, or with a clean cloth or shoe brush. The footwear must be protected from time to time with special care products that make the footwear dirt and water repellent.
Chamois and velor leather
Dry shoes should be cleaned with special brushes and sponges if necessary. This will remove dust and dry loose dust. Then the dirty areas must be rubbed with chamois stone or treated with a special care product, allowed to dry, and finally gently brush in one direction. It is important to protect the suede from moisture - special care products should be used to make the skin surface water repellent.
Nubuck leather - surface in silky and hairy.
Only saturating care products should be used to feed the skin. Nubuck leather should be treated in the same way as suede and velor footwear (brushes + nubuck stone). It is important to protect your footwear from moisture.
Greasy-looking skin - matte, greasy surface
Don't be confused with nubuck skin! Resistance to moisture and weather conditions is stronger in leather shoes. Grease the skin should first be cleaned with a soft brush, cloth or nubuck. Special fats and oils must then be used as a care product. Textiles Dried dirt should be removed with a soft brush. Similar to suede shoes, special tools must be used to remove stains. Textiles should be kept away from moisture and special impregnating (water repellent) tools should be used.
Synthetic materials should be cleaned with a soft brush or silicone wax, if necessary with a damp cloth. Keep away from moisture and treat with moisture and dirt repellent.
Use insole for shoes and boots. They protect both shoes, socks and feet from sweating, moisture and freezing.
It is reasonable to choose 1 cm larger shoes, especially with insoles. That's how the foot breathes. Use worn or faded footwear with color-containing care products. Use special care products to remove salt quartz. Use a shoe of the same color as the shoe cream when applying shoe cream, no special color restorers are needed.
TECHNICAL TEXTILE MAINTENANCE WASHING:
1.Before you wash, get familiar with the terms and symbols of the particular product.
2. As a rule, all products suffer from machine washing.
3. As a rule, a suitable temperature for washing a technical product is 30-40 degrees.
4. As a detergent, use only special equipment, if possible, which is non-detergent, biodegradable liquid soaps that restore the fluff and natural, water-repellent properties of the garments, as well as effectively clean the exceptionally soiled jacket.
5.It is important to know that the eco-friendly soap washing ability is significantly reduced in rough water (natural water, which has a higher solubility of mineral salts).
6.If, however, you are forced to use a standard detergent, make sure it does not contain bleaching agents and use 1/3 of the normal detergent.
7.Rinse thoroughly with no detergent. Do not use a rinse aid. The product's technological features (water repellency, breathability, heat retention, etc.) disappear and the product will no longer protect you from cold and wind.
8.Wash more evenly when attaching Velcro fasteners, locks, studs, and sleeve ends to tie together.
9. Do not leave a wet product in the washing machine. Drying as quickly as possible is necessary to avoid the formation of an unpleasant odor.
10. Wash the products separately.
11.In the presence of a hair material (such as a collar), remove it from the product before washing. PROCESSING:
12.Waterproofness of our products is quite important in our fierce winter.
13. Do not wear waterproofing agent on dirty clothing, as dirt can stay in forever!
14. Always use eco-friendly impregneers (such as COLLONIL, KW Sport), because in addition to nature, these tools also save the materials of your products and your health. 15.Special water-based eco-friendly impregnants are washable, reduce the water absorption of fabrics and increase the water repellency of the surrounding fabric and make the fabric less moisture-sensitive, so the product dries faster in humid conditions and heat retention is maintained. Read the manual carefully before using the tool.
16. It is important to know that when washing products with a conventional detergent, the swabs will be impregnated and at the same time a film will form on the inner surface of the garment, no matter how many times you wash the item. This film reduces the jacket's breath by up to 50% .With a special detergent (see section washing), the jacket's good qualities remain 100%. There is no impregneer wash and you can wash the product many times before you need to impregnate it again.
DRYING. 17. After washing or treatment, the jacket is dry.
18. If you wash by hand, the larger water should be carefully pushed out of the coat before dry pressing.
19.When drying, use a low temperature and choose a drying process of 3 to 4 hours.
20. Using a nature-friendly impregneer, the jacket dries much faster in the machine dryer because the materials do not bind the water anymore, but abandon it.
The drip is used as a filler, despite its high price, mainly because it is lightweight, highly foldable (restores the original shape in loose packs), thanks to its fluff, it blends warm air well and makes a delicate natural fat layer water-repellent. Proper maintenance is required to maintain all these features.
1.Before you wash, check the service terms and symbols for the particular jacket.
2. As a rule, all mopeds suffer from machine washing. As a rule, a suitable temperature for washing the mantle is 30-40 degrees.
3. As a detergent, use only special equipment, if possible, which is non-detergent, biodegradable liquid soaps that restore the fluff and natural, water-repellent properties of the sealed clothing items, as well as effectively clean the exceptionally soiled sheathed jacket.
4. It is important to know that the eco-friendly soap washing ability is reduced in rough water (natural water, which has a much higher solubility of mineral salts.
5.Wash with ordinary detergent removes fats from the feathers and reduces the insulation properties of the feathers. Fats that have lost the grease layer form a clomb at the bottom of the folding bag, thereby losing the sealed product to its thermal stability.
6.If you are still forced to use a standard detergent, make sure it does not contain bleaching agents and use 1/3 of the usual detergent.
7. Rinse the jacket with plenty of water 3 to 4 times in a row, regardless of the detergent.
8.Wash more evenly when attaching Velco (crochet) fasteners and connecting the sleeve ends.
9. Do not leave wet jackets in the washing machine. Drying as quickly as possible is necessary to avoid foul smells.
10.Chemical cleaning should be used only in extreme cases of heavy duty stains.
11.Wash the product separately.
12. If there is a hair material (such as a collar), remove it from the product before washing.
13.The waterproofness of the mousetrap is quite important in our fierce winter.
14. Do not wear a waterproofing agent on dirty clothing, as dirt can remain in forever.
15. Always use eco-friendly impregnants (Collonil), because in addition to nature, these products also save the jacket's materials and your health.
16. It is important to know that washing the jacket with a standard detergent will impregnate the nipples and at the same time a film will form on the inner surface of the garment, no matter how many times you rinse the item. This film reduces the jacket's breath by up to 50% .With a special detergent (see section washing), the jacket's good qualities remain 100%. Imregneer does not wash away and you can wash the product many times before you need to impregnate it again.
17.The jacket should be as dry as possible after the wash or treatment, from time to time remove the jacket from the machine and whisk the feathers.